Book Blogger Appreciation Week ends today (sniff!), and so does my giveaway. Last chance to enter is 11:59 p.m. tonight, so make sure you get in on this. In case you missed it, here is my Book Blogger Appreciation Week Giveaway post.
Book bloggers, it’s really easy to win the prize (a $25 Starbucks gift card)! Just leave a comment on the post–and be randomly chosen from the commenters. Don’t forget to include your contact info. (or e-mail it to me) so I know where to send your giftcard. You can also check out the post for other legalities and entry details (don’t worry; there aren’t many).
Again, $25 worth of coffee (so you can stay awake to read for the book blog) could be yours! Or, you can buy an official Starbucks mug, tea stirrer, or those deliciously overpriced cracker-cookie things. The giftcard is also good for their website, which opens up a whole new world of goodies for you to peruse.
Why I love book bloggers
In case you’re feeling underappreciated, check out my post on why I love book bloggers. I guarantee, you’ll walk away feeling warm, fuzzy, and even more inspired to read. *cough* This guarantee is void where prohibited, including everywhere in America and the world at large. *cough*
Don’t let the book blogger appreciation end!
Now, I know what you’re thinking. It’s all well and good to have one book blogger appreciation week out of the year. But what can we do to show book bloggers we love them during the other fifty-one? Never fear; here’s a quick and handy list you can use to show bloggers you care:
- Visit their sites. They just love that!
- Leave them comments. No spam, and try to say something more than “Hey, great post!”
- Click on their affiliate links, and earn them a few pennies for books you were gonna buy anyway.
- If they have little paypal “donate” buttons, give those a click too.
- Mention them on your own blog, if you have one, and throw back a little link love.
- Give them freebies. If research has taught me anything, it’s that book bloggers live off books, coffee, and freebies.
- If you’re an author querying them, follow. Their. Review. Request. Guidelines.
Have I forgotten any book blogger appreciation tips?
Have other ways to let book bloggers know they’re special? Tell me in the comments, and help us appreciate them all year ’round!
(Top image by Seattle Municipal Archives)